Note: Okay, so I noticed that I’m slowly slipping into a writing block and I don’t want that. Serious dearth of good writing ideas later ( courtesy my Plain Jane life) I decided to do this 30 day writing challenge
– 12.02 am : Good night I’m going to sleep
– 1.51 am: No can’t sleep!!
– 2.10 am: Electricity goes off! Is it bcoz we are using the AC? Did it drip? Are we the only ones in darkness?
– 2. 45 am: Yea, I should probably check the meter once.
– 2 minutes later: Just as I’m about to open the front door, Light’s on!! **Greaat**
– 3 am: Oh no! Ghost o clock!! Woke up mom just to feel safe, n held her hand n slept
– 4.30: Not so good dream wakes me up. Oh good, Mom’s there next to me. I’ll sleep a lil
– Around 5 ish: Are those dogs fighting in our compound. What if they are harassing my cats?
– At 6: Mom’s alarm goes off. Her day starts while I try to catch up a lil sleep
– 7 am alarm: Oh shit!! Is it time already? I need to sleep 😖 No I’ll get late, Get up up up up!
– Departure from house 3 minutes early, Arrival at bus stop 10 minutes early. Speed equation needs to be recalculated
– At office: I should have been walking like a zombie , given my lack of sleep, but I’m so surprisingly chirpy I decide to make a latte.
– Those college friends who never spoke to u after college, suddenly ping u to ask how u r 🤔 something fishy
– Overall, good day in office
– When u arrive home hungry and brother has already beaten you to that crisp packet in the stash
– Kind of shopping for friend’s wedding but I can’t still decide what looks good on me
– Dinner and then flop on the bed, texting, posting, random random random
#ADayInMyLife #SameThingEveryDay #BulletPointIt 🤓