This is a game in which you are given a word and you have to say the first thought that comes to your mind.
I picked out some words at random from the WordPress Daily Prompt (bcoz I’m playing this game alone 🙈) and I’ll also try to pop in a line about what the thought signifies for me.
- Blanket – Comfort ( A blanket for me means a comfortable peaceful sleep)
- Avid – Listening ( You should listen like you mean it. Makes the person who talks to you feel good)
- Harmony – Peace ( Synonymous)
- Chuckle – Smile ( Things you do when you laugh)
- Opaque – Wall ( Incapable of penetrating anything through)
- Cranky – Moods (Well, my mood swings are)
- Time – Important (Very important to me)
- Purple – Color ( Just another color)
- Instinct – Trust ( I trust my first instincts, they are usually correct)
- Pattern – Random ( Antonymous)
- Abstract – Art (Something I never understood)
- Vivid – Memories ( Some memories you just can’t forget)