In honor of my little brother’s 21st birthday ( If he reads this, I can just imagine him rolling his eyes praying for patience 😝) here are 21 things that happen whenever he’s around
1. We always fight for the remote
2. We always finish the chocolates from the fridge before the other gets a chance
3. We always mock complain to our parents, or atleast I go like, ‘Mommmm!!’ as a throw-caution-to-the-winds 😂
4. We love telling on each other’s deepest dismays to our parents
5. We take turns in doing household work. And if it is not our turn we won’t dont do it.
6. When Dad or Mom calls, “Why does is it have to be me? Why dont u tell him?”
7. We like messing each other’s things just to wind the other up.
8. We always have an eye on the other’s plate at meals
9. I always offer him advice, but he is too cool for my old school
10. So naturally, I get a shock if he asks for my advice
11. I always buy him gifts but I don’t get any in return
12. We have synchronized morning schedules to avoid getting into arguments
13. We cover up for each other
14. If I’m bored I can always bug him
15. We always criticize each other’s likes and mimic each other just to wind each other up.
16. He lets me bat while playing cricket which no one else allows me to do 🏏😁
17. We team up and irritate mom 😈😈
18. He is a great support during the dreaded “family functions”. We don’t even have to communicate with words.
19. I can gossip with him – he atleast listens to it all. 😜
20. And this is one thing every sibling tells the other – that Mom and Dad love us more than them😂
21. But seriously speaking little bro, I feel that U should get all the chances that I didnt. And we are all proud of U and want to see U happy.