I’m going to try this common Internet game called ‘What’s on your phone?‘ in which I have to just check my phone to answer questions!
So, as of Sunday, May 6, 9.10 pm
my answers stand thus:
1. The person on your speed dial
I don’t have anyone on my speed dial but my parents always top my call list 😝
2. Who did you last text?
A group text!!
3. What are your most frequently used emojis?
😜 and 😁 and 😒
4. What is your most used acronym?
I seriously don’t know why I started using it so much becoz I hate it when someone uses it for me!
5. How much is your battery life?
6. The picture on your wallpaper
7. What is the last song you listened to on your phone?
The new release from Badshah for Veere Di wedding.
8. What did you last Google?
Tips for learning a bicycle 🙈
9. The app you use the most
10. Your favorite hashtag?
My most used hashtag is #Now_Watching
Otherwise I’m very bad at hash tagging my posts.
11. What is the last photo that you took or received ?
The only way to get this guy to look at me is by taking his picture!!
12. How many alarms do you set?
This is a great one for I love alarms!!! 😜
(yea I know, I’m weird)
I have 8 alarms. Classified as per name and recurrence:
- Wake up alarm
- Wake up NOW ( so that I don’t snooze)
- Go ( so that I leave the house)
- Bus alarm
- Running alarm (for when I goto the stadium for walks/runs)
Once in a while alarms:
- Marathon alarm
- Release alarm
- Custom Alarm