I was nominated by Ann from Ann’s Reading corner and which is an amazing blog to read!! Thank q Ann 😊
Very quickly the rules of the tag:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions they gave you
3. Nominate 11 blogs
4. Give them 11 questions to answer
So, here I go:
Q: What is your favorite thing about blogging?
A: What I love about blogging is that it allows me to express the way I’m feeling. On the social networking sites there is always this pressure of being judged or the anxiety of my posts not getting “likes” but blogging isn’t like that. I feel moody, I post about my current mood, I’m in awe of a book or a TV series, I can go ahead and post about it. It’s like my corner on the Internet 😊
Q: What is one thing you wish you knew when you started your blog?
A: I was very unsure when I started my blog but gradually it grew on me and with ease. So, I would like to take the lessons as they come. 😁
Q: What is your most anticipated release for the rest of the year?
A: This year it wasn’t a book I was awaiting but Game of Thrones Season 7!! It brightened up my Mondays at work!
Q: Which author do you think shaped your reading the most?
A: As a child all I read were Enid Blyton books – Famous Five, Secret Seven, Malory Towers…. These books made reading my favorite hobby.
Q: What color book do you own the most of?
A: Umm that’s hard to make out.. It’s a jumble of colors in my book shelf 😁
Q: Do you eat or drink while you are reading?
A: No nothing!! When I’m reading, I’m only reading.
Infact, that’s also exactly when Mom decides to show up to talk and I’m like, ‘Mom, I’m doing something here.’
Q: What TV Shows are your current favorites?
A: Game of Thrones
Q: Harry Potter or Twilight?
A: Harry Potter!! It leaves me spellbound even after n number of marathons.
And honestly I never liked Twilight.
But if it was Harry Potter vs Vampire Diaries (The TV series version) that would have been a close call for me. 😁
Q: How long do you think it takes you to read a book? (on average, of course)
A: Three to four days
Q: What book are you currently reading?
A: Just finished with Winter – the last book in the Lunar Chronicles.
I actually read TV show transcripts also and I’m currently on The Flash Season 2 transcript
Q: Who are some of your favorite bloggers that you think everyone should check out?
A: My favorite bloggers are
1. Flygirl @ https://boredppl.wordpress.com
2. Jai @ https://metroandlife.wordpress.com
3. Redheaded book lover @ http://redheadedbookloverblog.wordpress.com
4. Phil Soukoulis @ https://whatshouldidowithmylifesite.wordpress.com
5. Idle Muser @ https://aditisharma37.wordpress.com
6. Riddhi Sharma @ https://scriptedsheet.wordpress.com
7. Ankit Mishra @ https://ankitmishra011.wordpress.com
I would like to keep the nomination open and anyone who wants to try it can 😊
But I would love it if Flygirl and Redheaded book lover gave it a go😁
So, my questions are as follows:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Who has been the most positive influence in your life?
3. If you could live anywhere for a year, where would it be?
4. What has been the highlight of your year or what is that thing ur looking forward to most?
5. Which is your goto TV show?
6. What hobby are you currently into?
7. Choose one – Pizzas or burgers? 😜
8. Choose another – Supernatural powers or Superhero abilities?
9. What is the one thing u do best?
10. If u could have one wish granted, what would you ask for?
11. Tell me a random fact about yourself