These are the list of things I want to see happening in the Final Season.
- Jon ride a dragon (Rhaegal).
Dany will never let anyone touch Drogon. And finally it’s time the Azor Ahai mounts his stead.
- Jamie kills Cersei with his golden hand.
I’m rooting for the Valonqar theory to come true. This is the way I want Cersei to die.
And when your tears have drowned you, the Valonqar shall wrap his hands around your pale white throat and choke the life from you.
- Tyrion and Sansa meeting again.
With both of them having changed so much over the seasons, I want to see what this reunion is like.
- Tyrion betraying Danerys.
Danerys was promised three treasons – three treasons you will face – one each for blood, gold, and love. While the show hasn’t exactly followed the book prophecies, I really want to see some part of it coming true.
- Danerys dying.
Don’t get me wrong. She is my favorite character on the show right now but I also somehow can feel that she is not going to get the Iron Throne. Death is inevitable for our Khaleesi.
- Solo Arya action – with Needle and with the faces.
Arya’s arc in Bravos was quite boring for me. Time to get all that training paid off. I loved how she ended the Freys and I’m looking forward for more such wow moments from our little assassin.
- The Hound vs The Mountain faceoff.
C’mon we all want to watch this. Oberyn wasn’t destined to end the Mountain , the Hound was.
- A character previously shown dead revealed to be alive.
It could be anyone, surprise me!! But if you ask me, I wanna see Catelyn Stark brought back again.
- Cersei losing her baby and Danerys having a baby.
I personally think Cersei is lying about her pregnancy. And if the maegi’s predictions are anything to be believed, this Lannister baby is not going to survive.
As for Dany, another maegi once told her,
“When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child.” I want this part to come true.
- The Jon-Dany confrontation when his parentage is publicly revealed.
Uh oh, this one is not going to go down well.
- Theon getting his courage back.
About time!! Want to see Theon finally being a Greyjoy.
- Melisandre whipping up some Red Magic.
She promised to return once again to this strange land to die.
- Sam killing a White Walker yet again.
- All those with Valyrian steel kicking some action.
Arya and the Catspaw dagger
Brienne and Oathkeeper
Sam and Heartsbane
Jon and Longclaw
Jamie and Widow’s Wail
- Bran sort of going in a flashback to kill the Night King.
I mean what he did with Hodor was pretty impressive ( and sad ) but Bran has more capabilities than just being creepy.
- An epic Battle at Winterfell.
Something that can top off the Battle of Blackwater Bay and the Battle of the Bastards.
- The Dance of Dragons ( the Fire dragons vs the Ice dragon).
Sounds very poetic as well.
- The Iron Throne getting blasted away.
I have been saying this for quite a while, I don’t want to see anyone on the Iron Throne.